Welcome to the site www.sivanbendavid.com (following: “the site”), the site managed by Sivan Ben David (following: “the site operator”) a licensed dealer in Israel no. 203788062.
They also apply to the use of the website, whether via the Internet or any communication network, or other means of communication.
These terms shall apply to all users of the website.
It gives an overview, inter alia, of the way in which the website uses information provided thereto by the users of the website or collected thereby during the use of the website.
- Information while purchasing:
- In order to make a purchase through the website, you will have to put your details, such as : full name, address, e-mail address, measurements.
- You are required to put the right and correct details, giving false details may be prevent the service required by you.
- Information security on the site:
- The site operator ensures that users’ privacy is respected and that security systems are operated in order to secure the information they provide. Despite data security efforts, there is no absolute certainty that the information will not be disclosed in the event of a breach of the site’s systems or servers.
- The User agrees that the Site Operator shall not bear any responsibility for the disclosure of the information in any case of a breach of the site’s systems or servers. The user waives any claim, claim or claim against the site for this reason
- Use of Information
- In the course of your use of the website, it is possible that information pertaining to your habits, products and services you have purchased or sought to sell, information or advertisements that you have read on the website, the pages you watched, offers and services that were of interest to you, the modes of payment used by you, the location of the computer through which you had access to the website and more, will be gathered of accumulated.
- The operator shall store this information in its data bases.
- To enable you to use the various services in the website – such as (but not only) forums, special programs and different activities, which shall be offered from time to time in the website.
- .To improve and expand the services and content offered on the website, including creating new services and content which correspond to the requirements and expectations of the users of the website and modifying or canceling existing services and content. The information used by the operator for this purpose shall be mainly statistical information, which will not identify you personally.
- To create personal zones on the website, which you can modify according to your preferences.
- To allow you to purchase services through the website.
- To tailor advertisements you view during your visit on the website to your special fields of interest. Any information used by the operator for this purpose will not identify you personally by name or address.
- The operator may e-mail you from time to time information pertaining to its services, as well as marketing and advertising material – whether information published by the operator itself or information received from other posting advertisers for publication purposes. At any time you may ask to cease to receive information of this kind. However, the operator will not transfer your personal details to any advertisers.
- To contact you (as and when necessary) or to analyze and provide statistical information to third parties, including advertisers. Any such information will not identify you personally.
- The parties will communicate through a unique chat, function on the website. The operator will save the correspondences between the parties and the website reserves the right to use this information and/or to transfer it to a third party in case of any dispute or claim between the parties or the parties and the website.
- If the parties agree, the website can function as a mediator between them if needed.
- Transfer of Information to Third Parties
- The operator will not transfer your personal details and any information collected pertaining to your activities on the website (as far as such details and information identify you personally), to any third party, except in the following cases:
- When you purchase services from trade and content partners of the operator or when you take part in any other third party content-related activity or in joint activities of the operator and a third party, which are presented on the website. In these cases, these partners may be provided with information they need for completion of the purchase procedure, for management of relevant content-related activity and in order to maintain contact with you;
- If the operator shall receive a court order instructing it to transfer your details or any information about you to a third party;
- In any case of dispute, claim, action, demand or legal proceedings, if any, between yourself and the operator
- If the operator considers that transferring such information is necessary in order to prevent serious damage to your person or property or to the person or property of any third party.
- Cookies are used for the ongoing and orderly operation of the website, including for the purpose of collecting statistical data about use of the Sites, the verification of information, adjusting the website to your personal preferences and for purposes of information security.
- Cookies are text files created by your browser according to a command from the website computers. Some of the Cookies will expire when you close down the browser and others are saved on your computer’s hard disk. If, for instance, you use Windows OS and your browser is Microsoft Internet Explorer, you can find the saved Cookies in the folder c :> windows>cookies as well as in c :> windows>Temporary Internet Files.
- The cookies contain a variety of information, such as the pages you have accessed, the amount of time you spent on the website, the source from which you reached the website, sections and information you have sought during your entries into the website, and more.
- Cookies are also used to obviate the need to enter your personal details into the system on the occasion of every individual entry into those sections of the website that requires registration. The information contained in the cookies is encoded and the operator takes precautions to ensure that only the website computers are able to read and decipher the information stored therein.
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may cancel them by changing the definitions in your browser. Please read the Help file of your browser for this purpose. However, please bear in mind that disabling the cookies may prevent you from using some of the services and the features on the website or on other websites. Moreover, you can delete the cookies from your computer any time. It is recommended that you do so only if you are sure that you do not wish the website to correspond to your individual preferences.
- Since the cookies sometimes save you the need to enter user names and passwords, it is recommended that you do not delete them unless you are sure you have first written down in a safe place all the details required for the use of the website.
- Third Party Advertising
- The operator permits other companies to manage the advertisements display scheme on the website. The advertisements that you see during your visit on the website are originated by the computers of these companies.
- In order to manage their advertisements, such companies post cookies on your computer and place web beacons in the advertisements or in the sites’ pages. The website’s beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, embedded in Internet pages, and are used to help collect information about the sites usage.
- The collected information does not identify you, and is only intended to match the displayed advertisements to your personal interests.
- Such companies have no access to the website’s cookies and the operator has no access to their cookies. Should you wish to check the privacy policies of the companies that are managing the advertising scheme on the website, you may do so via their own websites.
- Direct advertising notifications:
- The operator of the site may send to the user from time to time the media available to him, including by e-mail and / or SMS and / or notices of information about its services, as well as marketing and advertising information – He shall send to the user, in accordance with the law, if he has given explicit consent to such, and at any time may withdraw his consent and cease receiving it by sending an e-mail to the operator to the address: email@example.com.
- Collecting Information for Statistical Purposes
- The operator uses the assistance of a number of companies, which provide it services of statistical analysis about the use of the website.
- The company collects and analyzes information about the scope of the use of the sites, the frequency of the use thereof, the access sources of users to the sites. The collected information is statistical in its nature, does not identify you personally and is intended for the purposes of analysis, research and control.
- Any substantive changes that will be made in this policy will be applied on the information provided by you.
- Contact us:
- The operator strictly obeys the provisions of the law and respects the right of users of the website and others to privacy and to a good reputation.
- Customer Service Department:
You may also contact us by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org